This is SouthernGospelBlog.com’s 3000th published post. As I did at the 1000-post and 2000-post milestones, I want to pause regular programming for a minute to thank all of you who join in the discussions in the comments area. If I was just talking to silent readers, instead of talking with engaged readers, there’s no way I would have even made it to 1000, let alone three times that number. Thank you!
- I have written 2,778 of the 3,000 posts. The others have been written by: Sony (160), The Garms Family (24), my siblings (15), and a variety of other columnists and guest columnists (23).
- 43,582 approved comments (all-time)
- 2,938,323 unique visits (since a server move in April 2009)
- 3,310 average visits per day this month, up somewhat from the usual since the month has been filled with big stories (six high-profile group changes, two group launches, Lily Fern Weatherford’s retirement, and Tracy Stuffle’s stroke).
- 206 countries’ residents have visited this site. Top 10: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Brazil, South Africa, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Norway, Australia, and Germany. Bottom 12, tied at one visit each: Burundi, Cuba, Eritrea, French Guinea, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guinea-Bissau, Laos, Monaco, Montserrat, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, and Yemen. (That’s not counting about a dozen more that have never sent a visitor).
- 76% of visitors use Windows, 10% use Macs, 8% use iOS (iPhone/iPad), 3% use Android, and 1% use Blackberry.
- The top five sites to refer visitors here: Google (544,093 visits), Yahoo (69,348), Bing (55,770), SoGoRadio (40,509), and Facebook (27,825).
It’s been a great journey so far. Thank you!